RIBA-approved CPD seminar
Designing a stormwater management system
Aimed at the construction industry professional, this seminar is designed to help further the understanding of the product attributes and applications pertaining to stormwater management systems.
This one-hour presentation includes the following:
- Problems and consequences of extreme weather conditions and increase in built environments
- Statutory requirements, government guidance and planning issues
- Principles of stormwater management
- Waterloc systems as part of the solution
- Structural and hydraulic design considerations
Click here to request a CPD at your premises. Please include your company information and our Specification Manager will contact you to arrange the booking.
Marley also provide a CIBSE-approved CPD entitled "A guide to sanitary pipework design". Click here for further details.