MARLEY PLUMBING & DRAINAGE AT ECOBUILD
We are pleased to announce we will be exhibiting at Ecobuild this year. The event takes place at Excel in London, from 6th - 8th March and you can find us on stand G24.
Our stand will focus on the Marley Fabrications Service which offers bespoke, technically designed, complete pipework systems with individual testing as standard. Our experienced team will demonstrate the benefits of having pipework constructed offsite, and savings in terms of time and money.
Why choose a fabricated system?
There are many reasons to choose one of our soil systems: they are lightweight, robust, easy to manoeuvre on site, have a choice of jointing methods, and for HDPE, it’s the only range in the UK to be certified with a British Standard kitemark.
A fabricated system offers many installation benefits:
- Saves times
- Saves money
- Saves storage
- Saves waste
- Quality Assured
- Delivery when you need it
This year Ecobuild will form multiple districts and are the forum for sharing fresh thinking, innovative technologies and materials in the context of the built environment, in an immersive and stimulating setting.
At Ecobuild you will have the opportunity to:
- Learn ideas driving growth, collaboration and economic advantage for a more sustainable future at the Ecobuild conference
- Discover all communities that make up the built environment in a series of themed districts with inspiring features
- Get first-hand expert advice in dedicated clinics within each district
- Take part in facilitated networking like you’ve never experienced before
- Find curated product galleries from key industry influencers
- Source products and solutions from hundreds of progressive suppliers
- Gain CPD points from nine educational programmes