Active drainage ventilation in high rise buildings
Aimed at the construction industry professional, this seminar is designed to help further the understanding of active drainage ventilation within a high rise building.
This one-hour presentation includes the following:
1. Who we are & what we do
2. Types of systems used to manage water and air
3. Managing trap seals & the effect of loss
4. Risks and influences on a trap seal in the building
5. Pressure relief at the Point of Need in High Rise buildings
6. What is a Positive Air Pressure Attenuator (P.A.P.A. TM) and space saving calculations
7. The benefits of active drainage ventilation
Request a CPD at your premises, ensuring you include your company information and our Specification Manager will contact you to arrange the booking.